As more people become eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, Providence has open appointments Saturday, March 20 for the first-dose Moderna vaccination during a mass vaccination clinic at Providence Medical Group – Lacey Family Medicine, at 4800 College Street. Just this week, grocery workers, agricultural, corrections, transit and more become eligible. The entire list includes:
- Healthcare workers
- First responders
- All people 65 years or older
- All people 50 years or older in multigenerational households
- Educators and staff for pre-K through 12th grade
- Childcare providers
- High-risk critical workers who work in certain congregate settings: Agriculture; fishing vessel crews; food processing; grocery stores; corrections; prisons, jails or detention centers; public transit; remaining first responders
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
If you meet any of the above criteria, we invite you to schedule for a COVID-19 vaccine.
Eligible individuals can sign up for Saturday’s clinic HERE.
Before you schedule your appointment there are some important things that you need to know about your vaccination:
- Please arrive as close as possible to your scheduled time to prevent crowding that will impede appropriate social distancing.
- Please do not forward links! We have had to turn patients away and cancel many appointments, causing frustration and heartache for patients and our caregivers. Sign-up links have been forwarded and ineligible community members have signed up for vaccination.
- Photo ID and WA DOH Phase Finder Eligibility are required and can be completed here.
- Please wear clothes that will allow for access to your upper arm, just below the shoulder.
For the latest information from Providence Southwest Washington, follow us on our Facebook pages or go to: https://coronavirus.providence.org/blog/uf/619849763
The above was provided by Providence Health & Services.